HiveCDN is providing the best online video experience to millions of people watching popular shows and live events through our enterprise customers. With our advanced peer-to-peer technology, users get a better experience while publishers see significant reductions in video delivery costs.
We are looking for talented software engineers of all seniority levels to join our video platform team. As part of our team, you will take part in design, development and testing of our iOS client SDK and its associated services. You will help us create library modules that our customers will include in their applications to enable peer-to-peer video delivery. You will work together with the other client teams (web, Android, Smart TV) to deliver HiveCDN's newest features to our customers using iOS devices.
Reference no: 5899
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above reference number in the subject line of your e-mail.
What We Offer
- Experience in delivering working software for the iOS platform.
- Knowledge of how the web works.
- The candidate must be self-driven and team-oriented. Being able to learn new technologies quickly is a core requirement.
- Nice to have: Experience in delivering working software with at least one other programming language (Java, C#, Scala, Python, Go, Rust, etc.).
- Nice to have: BSc in a relevant field. Students and other exceptional candidates will also be considered.
- Nice to have: Experience in online video technology.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of distributed systems, P2P applications and algorithms.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, free meals.
- A rare R&D environment where the best ideas always win. HiveCDN is led by deeply technical founders with significant experience in bringing state-of-the-art products to the market.
- Excellent opportunities for career development. You will have the opportunity to have a high level of influence in our product and technology. As the HiveCDN team grows, so will your impact. We will invest in you and help you get better in your craft. We also expect you to teach us a few things along the way!
- Great team members focused on constant improvement, interesting people.
- A distraction-free, quiet working environment.